Cruise to Lose 2009
2009 CRUISE INFORMATION IS HERE!
My Cruise to Lose staff and I have been working hard on next year's cruise, and have we got a cruise for you! We'll be sailing aboard the Carnival Liberty from Miami, to Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk for our 2009 "Dance to the Music Cruise."
We'll be dancing to the hits of a different decade each day...from the 1950's through the 2000's, and on a Costume Party Night, you'll all be dressing in your best 50's and 60's Prom Wear for our Cruise to Lose Prom!
We'll be cruising from April 25 - May 2, 2009. To read more about it, click here.
For more information, or reservations, email
, or call 1-800-637-8124.
Click the link below to see what our 2008 cruisers had to say...
Here’s what some of Richard’s 2008 Cruisers had to say when asked what they’d tell someone who is considering booking their first Cruise to Lose…
• “This cruise is priceless.”
• “It truly was an awesome experience. This cruise combined laughter, motivation, fun, and new friendships.”
• “I would tell them that it is worth the investment… Richard and his staff are available to help them learn how to live a healthier, longer life if they are serious about being healthy!”
• “The rewards of this cruise are too numerous to mention. However, this is a week of focusing on yourself mentally and physically and gaining many new friends.”
• “Go for it! It was great!”
• “It was fun, and better than I expected. I want to thank Richard for being a great teacher, and a great leader.”
• “Richard took a personal interest in every individual person who signed up.”
• “I was able to find my joy, and laugh again.”
• “Richard was actually a part of the group, not far off on stage and untouchable. He’s as nice in person as he appears online. GREAT GUY!”
• “You will have the time of your life. You will learn to love yourself…and that it’s okay. You’ll learn how to stay positive and set goals for yourself. And don’t forget you get to see Richard. He is great!”
• “No one judges you. Let go and enjoy!”
• “Do it! Richard and his staff will help motivate you and will guide you and teach you all you need to know to start your weight loss journey.”
• “It is a wonderful worthwhile experience – expect to work!”
• “DO IT NOW!!! It is the best time ever!”
• “Richard is an amazing man and makes you feel special the entire week.”
• “It is the most fun and rewarding week of your life!”
• “Richard is such a wonderful man. He will inspire you beyond your wildest dreams.”
• “It was all I expected, and more!”
• “Just do it! It is life changing."
• “Expect to have the best week of your life. Tears. Laughter and all. Your life will be changed for the better.”
• “Do not hesitate to do it. It’s the most incredible experience they’ll ever have. Richard is a Godsend.”
• “Book it! The cruise is very entertaining, interesting, surprising, inspirational, energizing…”
• “It helps to get you started right. Also, it is a great way to celebrate success.”
• “This cruise is unlike any vacation you will ever experience- totally worth the time and expense.”
• “Be prepared to have fun, fun, fun while broadening knowledge to lose weight. I learned that exercise can be fun!”
• “It is fun and inspirational. You will feel so much better about yourself.”
• “It’s super! It’s surreal to actually be here with him and have him in front of you telling you things. Yet speaking with him makes it very real!”
• “It’s not just about weight loss / exercise. It’s about self worth, and loving yourself.”
• “Just do it! I only regret I didn’t come before.”
For more information about the upcoming 2009 cruise, Click Here to see the Cruise to Lose page with a message from Richard.